We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the current Data Protection Legislation (“Legislation”). This notice sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. For the purposes of the
Legislation, the Data Controller in relation to any personal data you supply to us is E Trading Europe Kft and E Trading Europe S.r.o.
2. Information we may collect or receive about you
We may collect and process personal data that you provide directly to us by filling in forms, via our website, over the phone or via our website.
3. How we use your information
We may use the personal data we hold about you in the following ways:
The reason we use your data
· For the purposes of providing services to you such as handset sales and devices trade-in.
· For research or statistical purposes.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you
have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
· To safeguard against fraud and money laundering.
To meet general legal or regulatory obligations
Our legal basis for its use
For the performance of the insurance contract between you and us.
Where you have provided consent
Our legitimate interests – for us to analyse activity and traffic and for testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Our legal and regulatory obligations.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to third parties involved in providing products or services to us, or to service providers who perform services on our behalf. These include:
1. Our group companies;
2. External partners;
3. Fraud detection agencies;
4. External law firms;
5. External accountants and auditors;
6. Regulatory authorities; and
7. As may be required by law.
We may also disclose your personal information:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
We may transfer your personal data to destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Where we transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, we will ensure that it is treated securely, and in accordance with this privacy notice and the Legislation. We only transfer data to countries deemed as having adequate protection by the European Commission or, where there is no adequacy decision, we use the European Commission approved ‘Standard Contractual Clauses’ with such parties to protect the data. A copy of the ‘Standard Contractual Clauses’ can be obtained by writing to The CEO, E Trading Europe Kft – 2381-Táborfalva, Kossuth Lajos Utca 16., Hungary – firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your rights
You have the right to:
1. Ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes.
2. See a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
3. Ask us to delete any of your personal data (subject to certain exemptions).
4. To have any inaccurate or misleading data corrected or deleted.
5. Restrict the processing of your data.
6. Ask us to provide a copy of your data to any controller.
7. Lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority.
For access to your personal data please write to: The CEO, E Trading Europe Kft – 2381- Táborfalva, Kossuth Lajos Utca 16., Hungary – email@example.com
Where you have provided consent, we may share personal data that you provide to us within the E Trading Europe of Companies and with other companies that we establish commercial links with. They and we may contact you (by mail, e-mail, telephone, text, or other agreed means) in order to tell you about products, services or offers that we believe will be of interest to you, or to provide you with commercial updates. If you do not wish us to continue marketing to you, please let us know.
Your data will not be retained for longer than is necessary. In most cases the retention period will be for a period of seven (7) years following the expiry of our business relationship with you, unless we are required to retain the data for a longer period due to business, legal or regulatory requirements. In any case, where data is retained we will endeavour to delete or to anonymise any personal elements, in order to maintain your privacy and security.